Viewpoint is something you can use, usually when you have a review coming up, to share what you think, how you feel, adn how you’re finding your placement.
Recently we’ve had some feedback that we’d like to share with you:
- 46 people said that no one bullied them or picked on them where they live.
- 15 people knew who their social worker was.
- 30 out of 32 said htey have everything they need to take care of themselves.
- 4 people said they were always asked about things important to them.
Areas of improvement
- 3 people said they felt just about safe where they live
- 1 person said they didn’t have any of the books they needed for school
- 2 people said they don’t feel like they have enough information about staying healthy, and having the time to enjoy sports and hobbies.