Useful contacts

Artboard 34Solihull Children’s Services
Telephone Numbers
Jensen House Reception 0121 788 4200
Bosworth Centre :Duty Social Worker:- 0121 717 1411 /0121 717 4242
Auckland Drive Duty Manager:- 0121 717 1425
Smith’s Wood
Solihull B36 0DD

Email addresses:-

Opening Times
• Monday to Thursday 8.45am to 5.20pm
• Friday 8.45am to 4.30pm
• Closed Bank Holidays

Emergency Duty Team (EDT)

(For emergencies you can contact EDT outside of office hours, weekends and bank holidays)

Telephone 0121 788 4242

Advocacy for children and young people in care and care leavers aged
up to 25 years.
National Youth Advocacy Service (NYAS)
To get information, advice or advocacy contact them on
Tel:  0808-8081001 (calls free from landlines)

Compliments and Complaints
If you are not happy about the services you have received from Children’s Services you can make a complaint. Try and talk to your social worker / PA before making a complaint as they may be able to help you resolve it straight away.

To make a complaint about the services you receive please make contact by:-
Writing to
Solihull MBC
Business & Quality Team (Complaints)
Manor Square
Solihull B91 9QS
Telephone no: 0121 704 8296
To find out more look on the website:

Solihull Specialist Careers Service (formerly Connexions)
Solihull Specialist Careers Service will provide a specialist careers guidance service for eligible young people who are, or have been in the care system from 13 years old up to their 25th birthday. To contact a specialist careers advisor:-
Telephone no: (0121) 770 1861
To find out more look on their website:


If you are unsure about anything or want some more information please speak to your social worker or Personal Advisor (PA). If you are over 21 years of age and do not have an allocated social worker or Personal Advisor (PA) please contact the Duty Worker at the Aspire Through Care Teams on telephone number 0121 788 4200.

Please let us know your views on the policy and any suggestions you may have. We will consider these when reviewing the policy. If you want to tell us about your views on the policy you can either

Email us at